Last Updated on
For all of you Spanish and Portuguese teachers out there, we wanted to let you know that we’ll be presenting Extempore at the upcoming 98th Annual AATSP (American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese) Conference in Miami, Florida (July 8 – 11, 2016).
Two of Extempore’s founders, Susana Pérez Castillejo, Ph.D. and Chantal Thornberry, M.Ed., will present on Friday, July 8 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. (Session block 1, Conference #014)
During their presentation, Susana and Chantal will…
- Examine the benefits of MALL (Mobile-Assisted Language Learning),
- Present the primary findings of an Extempore-based study on student learning and reduction of speaking anxiety,
- Provide you with the opportunity to use Extempore both as a student and as a teacher,
- Demonstrate how to create activities on Extempore,
- And offer you sample activities to enhance student learning.
And, don’t forget, you’ll leave with the app itself on your mobile device! Later, Susana and Chantal will be at exhibitor booth 29 in Exhibit Hall if you’d like to see more of Extempore in action. Hope to see you there!